PTSC Established Branch of Petroleum Technical Services Corporation – Phu My Complex Petroleum Services Port (PTSC Phu My Port)
22 Dec 2008, Mr. Thai Quoc Hiep, Chairman of PTSC Board of Directors, endorsed the Decision to officially establish the Branch of Petroleum Technical Services Corporation – PTSC Phu My Port .
Mr. Nguyen Van Hoai was assigned as the Branch Director according to Decision No. 354/QD-DVKT-HDQT.
The Branch has inadequate legal person status; Specific regulations of organization and operation; possessing its own stamp; allowed to open VND and foreign currency accounts at legal banks operating in Vietnam.
Main fields of business:
- Managing, trading, and exploiting the complex port
- Shipping, loading and offloading, examining, calculating and delivery
- Domestic and Foreign multifaceted transportation
- Logistics, custom services
- Storage services
- Leasing ports and warehouses
- Trading Nitrogenous Fertilizer and Agricultural chemicals
- Maritime services, maritime brokering, vessels wholesale.
- Mechanism fabricating, repairing, maintaining
- Providing materials and equipment for industries
- Performing other missions entrusted by PTSC
Headquarters Address : Phu My I Industrial Park, Tan Thanh District, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province, Vietnam.