Port & Supply Base
PTSC currently owns, manages and operates a nationwide network of 8 ports and supply bases spreading throughout Vietnam from the North to the South with a total area of over 345 hectares including: PTSC Đinh Vu Port (15.2ha), Nghi Son Port (35 ha), Hon La Port (8.8 ha), Son Tra Port (10 ha), Dung Quat Port (4.2 ha), Phu My Port (26.5 ha), Sao Mai – Ben Dinh Port (163 ha), Vung Tau Supply Base (82.2 ha), fully meeting and well satisfying the demand for logistics services of all companies and contractors operating in the oil and gas exploration and production activities in Vietnam.
There are 5 ports could be used as oil and gas supply base including: Nghi Son Port, Dung Quat Port, Sao Mai – Ben Dinh Port, Phu My Port, Vung Tau Supply Base. With the existing facilities and equipment, PTSC provides all kinds of logistics and port services such as:
- Wharfage services, jetty, warehouse, open storage space and office lease;
- Supply and rental of cargo handling equipment and transportation vehicles;
- Cargo handling and transportation services, heavy-lift weighing and load-out of offshore structures;
- Supply of fuel, lubricants, fresh water and ship-repair services;
- Technical manpower supply;
- Shipping agency, customs clearance, logistics and freight forwarding services.