Seismic, GEO survey and ROV
These are the unique services requiring high expertise, technical requirements and high technology and considered indispensable services in oil & gas exploration and production activities and maritime security. With the development of oil and gas exploration and production and demands for offshore fabrication and installation, there is a huge potential for the development of this kind of service. PTSC is the exclusive division of PetroVietnam with sufficient capacity, resources and experience to carry out such survey services.
Despite having difficulties and challenges in implementing the services, all engineers and employees of PTSC have been constantly researching, applying science and technology in an innovative manner, enhancing competitiveness to assert its position in the domestic market and gradually expand to international markets with the main services including:
- 2D/3D & 4C Seismic Survey Services: Acquisition, data processing and interpretation.
- Geophysical Survey Services: 2D High-Resolution Seismic Survey and Analogue Survey (Single-beam Echo-sounder, Multi-beam Echo-sounder, Side Scan Sonar, Magnetometer, Sub-bottom Profiling).
- Geotechnical Survey Services: Management, operation and exploitation of the fleet of vesse;s to carry out the Geological and geotechnical surveys with the completed drilling system including CPT, Seabed Sampling equipment and Offshore Laboratory on-board to perform all the Geotechnical Soil Boring Work.
- Geochemical, Metocean & Oceanographic Survey Services: Cooperating with many reputable partners in the world and the region and successfully performing many Geochemical Survey, Metocean & Oceanographic Survey projects.
- ROV Survey & Subsea Works: ROV services with the ROVs that can operate underwater at the depth of up to 2000m meeting IMCA standards. The surveys and repair services of underwater works is certified by BVV and DNV with the internationally qualified operational manpower.
- Interpretation, Data Processing, Lab Testing and Reporting: With the Data Processing Centre and Laboratory located in Vung Tau city together with experienced specialists, PTSC has been providing clients with interpretation, data processing, lab testing and reporting services that meet international standards.